You'll lead a devoted team committed to changing lives daily. You must be able to:
- Lead and encourage members of all fitness levels
- Live your Life at Level 10®
- Serve as a representative of the Farrell's program
- Act in accordance with the Farrell's fitness and nutrition guidelines
It’s a full-time job helping others reach their goals, and there will be high expectations as you guide others on their transformation journeys.
Your responsibilities include:
- Be in charge of day-to-day operations
- Be the brand ambassador for sales and marketing
- Choose and educate instructors and coaches
- Arrange schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and carry out 10-Week orientation plans
- Instruct classes
- Provide an excellent member experience
- Establish relationships with members and focus on their needs to ensure maximum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is a requirement.